Fan page

martes, 19 de febrero de 2013

Bad News from Contact Ground


I have bad news my only computer where I have all repaints and flight simulator files crashed. (this is why recent activity is nule)
If you read  the "readme" or "manual" i say "Some time ago I've been having problems with my computer where I develope all  my repaints (this is the reason  I can’t install fsx) and I don’t have the economic means to get a new computer. If my pc fails I can’t continue doing more liveries and contact ground will be forced to close."
I whant to say thanks everyone who sent me an email saying they could help (0) now I have no resources to repair my computer and is likely to remain so long.
I added a donation button with which I intend to get the money to fix my computer if anyone wants to help you can subscribe. (i will reward all those who make a donation subscribe when repair my pc.)


http://contactground.wix.com/repaints

Have all a nice day and i hope to come back soon.
Manuel José Larrahondo
Contact Ground founder

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario